REGISTER NOW for sfCare Intersectoral Conference – May 24, 2018
Senior Friendly Care (sfCare) and the Senior Friendly Seven (SF7): building more connected care for frail seniors
When: May 24, 2018, 8:30am-4:30pm
Where: Holiday Inn Yorkdale, Toronto, Ontario
Who should attend: any healthcare provider who delivers care with the goal of preserving the health and well-being of frail older adults and those at risk of frailty, including: ED and acute care staff, primary care physicians and teams, home and community care coordinators and personal home support workers, health care planners, and administrators.
About: The conference will build upon the sfCare Framework and companion SF7 Toolkit. This event features:
- Speakers – series of expert lectures on SF7 topics by:
- Dr. Barbara Liu, M.D., FRCP(C), FRCP(Edin)
- Dr. Paul Oh, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Nasreen Khatri, Ph.D., C.Psych
- Dr. Andrea Moser, MD, MSc, CCFP, FCFP
- Dr. Heather Keller, Ph.D., R.D.
- Lawrence D. Jackson, BScPhm, CTDP
- Dr. David Patrick Ryan, Ph.D. C.Psych.
- Collaboration – Structured, facilitated, small-group discussion and co-creation around the toolkits will provide an opportunity for you to share your expertise and provide insights on how to implement SF7 tools in a meaningful way in your practice / your sector / across the continuum of care.
Click here for more information and to register.
Emails will not be displayed.